SEO Tutorial | Choosing a Good Domain Name
This video helps you to find best domain name for your website. If you are looking for advanced and professional tips to choose best domain name then you are in this right place because this video shows you most important tips & tricks to select best domain name for any niche.
Some outline of the video:
1. Word factor:
how long should a domain name be ? So answer is here : A great domain name is simple, unique, easy to remember and carries fewer words and try to avoid including characters (ex. -,#, ) in your domain name it indicates bad impression, as well as it, will divert traffic of your website to other.
2. Try related words in your domain name which will give you other possible names for your website. Wordweb helps you to done this job.
3. Try to use searched keywords:
When you choose domain name at that time use google searched keywords that help your website for getting better ranking at search engine results.
4. If you are targeting some specific area then you can go with different TLDs like .in, .us, .org, .net etc which also SEO friendly.
5. Always check copyright infringement of included words in domain name because sometimes you have to ask permission from registered & trademark containing names.
6. Best domain name registrators:
Some best places where you can but cheapest good domain name for your website. This is top 3 registrators
If you feel this video help you to find best domain name then please share with friends and on the social media.
Video Rating: / 5